- How do we protect your personal data?
- Transfers of data outside of the EEA
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
Cochrane ("Cochrane", "we", "us") are committed to protecting the privacy and security of those whose personal data we process. We acknowledge the need to protect personal data that is collected by or disclosed to us and to manage it in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
Please read this policy carefully to understand how we collect and use (process) your personal data during and after your relationship with us, in accordance with applicable Data Protection Laws.
We will review this Privacy Statement regularly to comply with our legal obligations. We will notify you of any important changes, but please check back for updates at any time.
Cochrane is for anyone interested in using high-quality information to make health decisions. Whether you are a healthcare professional, patient or carer, researcher or funder, Cochrane evidence provides a powerful tool to enhance your healthcare knowledge and decision making. As a data controller we have legal obligations to ensure that we only use your data in a fair, transparent and secure manner. If you have any questions regarding this privacy notice, our use of your data or wish to exercise any of your legal rights under data protection law, please email@example.com。
We collect personal data when you interact with Cochrane. We make it clear when and why your data is being collected. In most cases the personal data that we process will be provided by you. This includes details provided when:
- Creating a Cochrane Account
- Contacting our support services
We collect the minimum personal data required for your interaction with Cochrane.
- Visitors to Cochrane websites
- We collect basic personal data when you sign up for a Cochrane Account. This includes your name, email address and country of residence. You may choose to provide further information, such as the languages you speak and your healthcare interests. Please see theCochrane帐户terms and conditions了解更多信息。
- Subscribers to paid services
- When you make a payment on our website via WorldPay (the data controller), the details will be stored in accordance with theWorldPay Privacy Notice。如果您为Cochrane提供财务或付款详细信息，则将在相关交易后持续七年。
- Cochrane event participants and visitors to our offices
We may request personal data such as gender and/or date of birth in order to monitor and improve the diversity of our community and to support the advancement of charitable objectives and outreach activities. Where data are used for diversity monitoring, they are anonymised for processing. You can choose not to provide this data.
Data protection legislation recognises that certain ‘special categories’ of data are more sensitive. These include information relating to health, race, ethnic origin and political or religious beliefs. We only ask for special category personal data if there is a specific need for this. We will use it only for the purpose for which is was provided, such as to refer patients and carers with specific health issues to relevant Cochrane Reviews or Cochrane groups and only ever with your explicit consent
我们使用您的个人数据为您提供所需的信息，服务或产品。我们还可以将您的个人数据用于管理目的，让您知道Cochrane内部的变化并告知您其他Cochrane活动。我们将仅在Cochrane中使用您的数据来获得其获得的目的。我们不使用自动决策过程。作为Cochrane帐户持有人，您可以控制您的沟通偏好Cochrane帐户。与我们的成员的沟通符合我们的Membership Terms and Conditions。我们只有在法律允许我们的情况下才会使用您的个人数据。这可能仅限于以下示例：
- To provide the services that you have requested as part of a contract with us, for example to enrol you to attend a conference
- For our own internal record keeping where there is either a legal requirement for us to do so or where it is in our legitimate interest
- 向您发送新闻通讯和其他通讯，以促进您同意此工作的工作，或者是我们与您签订的合同的一部分。作为Cochrane帐户持有人，您可以控制您的沟通偏好Cochrane帐户。与我们的成员的沟通符合我们的Membership Terms and Conditions。
- Where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, to send you invitations by email to take part in surveys so that we can understand the views and opinions of our community members and wider audience. You can opt-out from receiving survey invites either by contacting us or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the survey. Respondent data is aggregated.
Cochrane will not share or sell your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes and you will not receive offers from other companies or organizations as a result of giving your details to us. We do not share your personal data with third parties unless we have your consent or are required to do so by law. We work with partner organizations who provide services related to review production and payment processing. These organizations meet our high standards for data security and will provide further information on how your data are used, in their own privacy policies.
We may pass your information to third party service providers and other associated organizations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf. When using third party service providers we only disclose the personal data that is necessary to deliver the service. We have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and prohibits them from using your data for their own purposes. All contractors are subject to a duty of confidentiality. Third parties (and data processors) may include: our CRM provider, auditors, web hosting company, email marketing platform (Mailchimp), content management system provider (Aries Systems) and Wiley.
We take appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to ensure that we keep your data secure. We undertake regular IT security and data protection auditing to ensure our systems meet the expectations of the law and those of our clients. Those of our employees and contractors who have access to personal data are required to undertake data protection training.
我们可能会将您的个人信息转移到位于欧洲经济领域以外国家（EEA）以外国家的第三方数据处理器。我们使用一些基于美国的公司，提供它，沟通和数据分析服务，例如MailChimp，SurveyMonKey和Google Analytics（分析）。我们仅使用已注册欧盟合同条款计划的基于我们的组织。除非欧盟委员会对数据的传输特定国家有充分的决定，否则我们不会将您的信息转移到EEA以外其他国家 /地区的任何处理器，或者我们可以确定有足够的保障措施为您的信息提供了足够的保障措施。以及满足GDPR要求的个人权利标准。
我们将保留您的个人资料,只要是不cessary to provide the services to which you have requested, or where we have another legitimate and lawful reason to do so. Different Cochrane departments and groups have specific data retention schedules related to their areas of activity. For instance, personal data included in documents related to review production, may be archived by review groups for our editorial records. These data will be stored securely. We may need to retain some information to comply with our legal obligations such as financial and accounting records. In most cases we will delete your data 7 years after your last transaction with us.
- Withdraw your consent at any time, if we have asked for your consent to process certain data. You can also ask us to stop processing the data if we have no other legitimate reason for doing so.
- Ask us to delete the data we hold about you. If we need to continue holding this information (for example, if you are a published author) we will explain our reasons for this and how the data will be stored.
You can also address queries to:
St Albans House
Telephone: +44 207 183 7503
虽然我们希望能够解决任何问题ou have about the way that we are processing your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you believe your data has been processed in a way that does not comply with the GDPR or have any wider concerns about our compliance with data protection law. You can do so by calling the ICO helpline on +44 303 123 1113 or via他们的网站。
我们的网站要求您在将Cookie放在机器上之前同意。您可以随时通过单击每个页面的页脚中的“ cookie设置”链接来随时更改cookie首选项。另外，大多数Web浏览器允许通过浏览器设置对大多数cookie的控制。请参阅您的浏览器中包含的帮助信息，或搜索Internet以获取“如何禁用cookie”或更具体的组件，例如“ Google Analytics（Google Analytics）选择退出浏览器附加组件”。
Table: Use and storage of cookies on our websites
sess [id]，jsessionid [id]，jphpssid [id]
|To remember your selections or preferences that you’ve already made when looking at information or using a service.||when you exit the browser|
|These cookies are used by Google Analytics, the system we use to allow us to collect anonymous information about our visitors for statistical purposes.更多信息。||_utma：2年
_utmc:when you exit the browser
|_pk_ref，_pk_cvar，_pk_id，_pk_ses，mtm_consent，mtm_consent_remaved，mtm_cookie_consent||www.tintinbuy.com使用MATOMO进行网站分析。收集的数据与任何第三方没有共享。更多信息。||_pk_id: 13 months
_pk_ref: 6 months
mtm_cookie_consent: 5 years
The content on cochrane.org is primarily created in English. Translations are the responsibility of the teams producing them. They are produced with care and follow standard processes to ensure quality control. However, in case of mismatches, inaccurate or inappropriate translations, the English original prevails.